Information and Forms
How to apply for an apartment:
In order to apply for an apartment you must provide in advance:
- A Completed Rental Application from each Applicant & Co-Signer (if applicable)
- A $75.00 application fee per applicant & co-signer (if applicable). This Fee Is Non-Refundable.
- Photo ID from each Applicant & Co-Signer (if applicable)
- A Security Deposit equal to the amount of One Months’ Rent (certified check, personal check or money order) made payable to Centra Associates (**Security Deposit and Application fee must be on separate checks**)
- Proof of Current Income (W2 or 1040 form and 2 most recent pay stubs) If you are newly employed and your tax return does not reflect your full current income, please provide us with an offer letter from your employer with your annual salary and start date on company letter head. Bank Statements are not an acceptable form of income.
- A Signed copy of this Check List “How to Apply for an Apartment”
- A Signed W-9 Form with the address of the apartment for which you are applying
- A signed copy of the Bedbug Addendum form
- A signed copy of the Lead Paint Waiver (the Lead Paint Pamphlet is below for your reference)
- A signed copy of the CO-SIGNER AGREEMENT (if applicable, all parties on the lease must sign this form)
The first person to bring in a security deposit will be first in line to receive the apartment (if approved). Your application cannot be process or approved until all of the above information is received.
You may email or fax the above documents to the office.
First, last and security deposit will be required before moving in.
All tenants must obtain Renters Insurance and supply Centra Associates with a copy of the insurance policy prior to move in.
All tenants must register utilities (electric and gas) in their names and supply Centra Associates with a copy of proof prior to move in.
- PECO (Philadelphia Electric Co.) 1-800-494-4000
- PGW (Philadelphia Gas Works) 215-235-2050 (if applicable)
Forms to be completed, signed and submitted before your application can be processed:
*For the address field, use the address for which you are applying.
Lead Paint Pamphlet – For your information.
Please sign the waiver and turn in with your application.
Please sign the addendum and turn in with your application. Please use the address of the unit that you are applying for.
Please print and sign a copy of this check list
Please sign the agreement and turn it in with your application if applying with a cosigner
For your reference, you will sign for receipt of this after you’re approved and you are given keys.